Sport every day from Monday to Thursday, including
- Sailing and Scuba-diving
- Athletics and Cross-Country
In addition, all pupils are encouraged to participate in the College’s Scout Troop, which is affiliated to the Scouts de Chavagnes, part of the World Federation of Independent Scouts (WFIS). If they wish, boys may prepare to take the Scout Promise and follow the Scout Law.
The Scout Law
1. A Scout’s honour is to be trusted.
2. A Scout is loyal.
3. A Scout’s duty is to serve and save his neighbour.
4. A Scout is a friend to all and a brother to every other Scout.
5. A Scout is courteous and chivalrous.
6. A Scout sees in nature the work of God; he loves plants and animals.
7. A Scout obeys without question and does nothing by halves.
8. A Scout is self-disciplined: he smiles and whistles under all difficulties.
9. A Scout is thrifty and takes care of other people’s possessions.
10. A Scout is clean in thought, word and deed.
(Based on the version of the Scout Law adapted by the Servant of God Father Jacques Sevin SJ, father of Catholic scouting, and approved by Lord Baden Powell.)